Monday, September 16, 2013

Volleyball Tournament

I stumbled upon a purchased volleyball in my husbands vehicle a few days ago. I was surprised to see it there still in its box, inside the retail shopping bag. When I inquired about it, he told me that he has entered into a volleyball tournament with a buddy of his. Even with the shocked look on my face he still managed to ask me for a favor... "will you pepper with me for practice?" It has been years since he has played volleyball but he claims that it will be just like "riding a bike."  Let's hope so for his sake. I can't resist any invitation to play volleyball in any form, so I agree to help him dust off the cobwebs of the former volleyball athlete.  Well, lets just say that there is another layer of dust that has accrued because we have yet to find time to practice and the tournament is this weekend. I'm hoping for the best, but can't help wondering if it may turn out like This.........
No matter what happens at least the team will look good in their volleyball attire. There is a great selection of volleyball jerseys HERE. You will find style, affordability, and quality like none other.
Good luck to my husband on the upcoming tournament. May your teammate be as good as Keri Walsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment